Are you studying journalism or are you a young journalist?
Are you between 18-30 and a citizen of an EU Member State or an EU neighbouring country?
Would you like to gain first hand work experience as a journalist in the capital of Europe?
Then this programme is for you!
If you are interested in our fully funded EU training programme, we encourage you to apply by sending us:
- a short original article (400-1000 words), or
- a short video (2 – 3 minutes)
Required conditions to apply:
The winners will be invited to come to Brussels between 6 - 11 October 2019 for a full week of;
- training on journalism and EU affairs,
- working together with established journalists,
- networking with the EU institutions, European media and fellow peers, and more.
The European Commission will cover travel and accommodation!
Upon completion of the programme participants will become part of the Youth4Regions Alumni, a pan-European network of future journalists interested in EU affairs.